+55 (11) 3817.5842 | 3459.7420

Hover your mouse over the tabs above to learn more about our services

Information on registrations with the Central Bank of Brazil of foreign investments in capital and financial transactions.

Information on temporary, permanent or residence visa for foreign nationals in Brazil.

Information on documents required for foreign nationals to stay in Brazil.

To residents in Brazil which have total assets abroad in amount equal to or greater than US$100,000.00.

Annual Statement of Assets Abroad

Foreigners with visa or residency in Brazil and also Brazilians should annually file to the Central Bank the Annual Statement of Assets Abroad.

The Central Bank establishes each year a period for filing of the Statement, which is made electronically. We offer our consulting services in exchange rate and foreign trade which cover, among others, the Annual Statement of Assets Abroad

What should be filed?

  • Balances and bank investments;
  • Loans and financing in foreign currency;
  • Ownership interest;
  • Leases;
  • Portfolio investment;
  • Derivatives; and
  • Real estate and other assets.

Read more!
Facebook Twitter Linkedin